CANADA AS A POPULAR DESTINATION
With more and more international students inquiring about higher education in Canada, Interstudy and Travel Ventures Ltd has decided to highlight a few reasons why Canada is quickly becoming a new popular pathway destination for international students from all over the world.
With world-class cities like Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa and Quebec, the country is also renowned among international students to pursue higher studies. Canadian degrees and credentials are given importance equivalent to the degrees of U.S. and other European countries.
Canada’s federal department of Education (Education in/au Canada) reports that the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom.
WORK WHILE STUDYING IN CANADA
A very attractive component of studying in Canada is the opportunity to gain real-world hands-on work experience while studying at college or university. The combination of theoretical and practical learning gives students a competitive advantage when applying for their first job in their field. Canadian schools take pride in the success of their students, and have on-campus career centres to help students, as they embark on the next stage of their life.
The student who has completed one year of degree can avail 1-year work permit where students with 2-4 years of undergraduate and graduate degree can avail 3 years of work permit.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR A WORK PERMIT IN CANADA?
- You must have completed a study program:
- It must be at a designated learning institution, that led to a degree, diploma or certificate
- You must have maintained full-time status as a student in Canada during each semester of your study program (except your final semester, which can be part-time, or if you took a leave from studies).
Canadian Visa Assistance
Let’s help you process different kinds of visas for your entry to Canada
- Visit Canada as a tourist
- Visit your children or grandchildren in Canada
- Visit extended family members or friends
- Visit Canada on business to attend meetings, conferences or to participate in trade exhibitions
- Short term study program / training in Canada
- Join as dependents of those either working or studying in Canada.
Our consultation services would include
- Completing all application forms and other official forms.
- Personalised profile and case assessment to understand case profile and background.
- Financial analysis – determining funds in support of your visa application is one of the most important components of the case. It is not based on the balances available in the account. Rather, the composition of the financial profile of the applicants and the source of income.
- Advice on all required documents in support of application and the format in which they would be required.
- Advice on documents required from sponsor/family member / friend in Canada.
- Drafts of sponsorship declarations / letter from sponsor in Canada.
- Drafts of sponsorship letter from Inviting company in Canada (for Business visa)
- Covering letter from the applicant.
- Assistance with any travel bookings and/or travel insurance (if required).
- Assistance with submission of case file (online) or hand over of final case file for personal submission.
- Create online profile and guidance with payment of visa fee online.
We also specialize in re-application of previously refused Canada visa cases. We will analyse your past case file and refusal notice and with that assessment, use our knowledge and experience to build your next application to make it as complete and strong as possible.
Universities and Colleges we represent in Canada