WHY STUDY IN FRANCE?
- Studying in France leads to good career opportunities internationally after graduation.
- France is better known for its high level of technological development, culture and reputation in the education system.
- The French government very often provides students as well as international students with some financial help for accommodation upto about one third for successful students.
- For students lacking proficiency in French, it is usually taught as a subject in their curriculum during the course time.
- France is perhaps one of the most traditionally rich countries in Europe with a rich flavor of art and tradition.
International students are entitled to work part time upto 20 hours a week off campus. In France there is a guaranteed minimum salary which is € 9.61 gross per hour. Working in France after your studies
The French educational system is highly centralized; organized and ramified. It is divided into 3 different stages: Primary education, Secondary education and Higher education. Choose your course from here.
A budget of around Euro 600 – Euro 1000 per month will cover accommodation, food, transport and other activities.
UNIVERSITY APPLICATION & ADMISSION
Intakes : The major intake in France is September and February.
VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
The application process for a French visa is similar for every other type of visa. The applicant has to submit their application to a French embassy or consulate in their home country, or at a private service provider company responsible to receive visa applications and perform the administrative check of such on behalf of French embassies or consulates, if available in applicant’s home country.
Documents required for Admission.
- Original and valid passport
- ALL academic records since primary with degree certificates( where applicable)
- Work experience letters or work contracts ( If Applicable)
- All internship certificates ( If Applicable)
- CV/ Resume
- Acceptance letter from French Institute
- Passport size photograph
Should you wish to travel to France for leisure/tourism, meeting family or friends, business meetings, conferences, exhibitions, training or a short term educational program, we at Interstudy and Travel Ventures have the knowledge, experience and understanding to guide you through the complex process of how your case would be assessed and how the law would be applied.
Our personalized consultation service would include:
- Creating your online profile
- Completing all necessary online / visa application forms
- Scheduling your appointment for case submission
- Profile / case assessment
- Financial assessment (this is the most important aspect of your case)
- Advise on all the document that make up your case profile that best represent your purpose of travel.
- Advise on all sponsorship related documents and the required format of documents.
- Provide you with drafts of a sponsorship letter, business invite letter, company supporting letter, NOC, letter of support from parents etc.
- Prepare your case covering letter with all the required information and the relevant travel itinerary.
- Assist you with dummy flight and hotel reservations (charges apply) in support of your visa application.
- Assist in procuring the required travel / medical insurance for your travel (charges apply)
- Prepare your FINAL case file with quality case presentation for you to submit for your visa.
- If you are called for a personal interview at the embassy, we will assist you with complete and thorough interview preparation including multiple mock interview sessions.