Study in Germany
Germany is one of the most popular non-English speaking destination among international students in Europe. Germany is ranked in the top 10 destinations to study abroad. It is home to millions of international students coming from different parts of the world. It is one of the most picked countries for an international degree after the USA and the UK.
In Germany, the Germans believed that Education should not be considered as a commercial product so this country offers higher education in very reasonable fees. Students get a world-class and globally-accepted education which opens many doors for your better career.
Who can apply for a full Scholarship?
Any student who can meet the basic requirements like last qualification, IELTS and GMAT/GRE can easily apply for any program mentioned below:
- Bachelor degree
- Graduate certificate
- Graduate diploma
- Associate degree
- Master degree
JOB MARKET FOR GRADUATES
When you travel to Germany, you get to experience its rich culture, sprawling countryside, beautiful architecture, fun-filled festivals and amazing cuisine. Should you wish to travel to Germany for leisure/tourism, visit family or friends, business meetings, conferences, exhibitions, trainings or a short term educational program, we at Interstudy and Travel Ventures Ltd have the knowledge, experience and understanding to guide you through the complex process of how your case would be assessed and how the law would be applied.
Our personalized consultation service would include:
- Creating your online profile
- Completing all necessary online / visa application forms
- Scheduling your appointment for case submission
- Profile / case assessment
- Financial assessment (this is the most important aspect of your case)
- Advise on all the document that make up your case profile that best represent your purpose of travel.
- Advise on all sponsorship related documents and the required format of documents.
- Provide you with drafts of a sponsorship letter, business invite letter, company supporting letter, NOC, letter of support from parents etc.
- Prepare your case covering letter with all the required information and the relevant travel itinerary.
- Assist you with dummy flight and hotel reservations (charges apply) in support of your visa application.
- Assist in procuring the required travel / medical insurance for your travel (charges apply)
- Prepare your FINAL case file with quality case presentation for you to submit for your visa.
- If you are called for a personal interview at the embassy, we will assist you with complete and thorough interview preparation including multiple mock interview sessions.
We work with the following universities in Canada. Visit our offices to Apply