STUDY IN POLAND
Poland is an ideal European study destination with some of the finest institutions offering world class education at affordable fees. Poland has a proud history of over 650 years of educating high profile professionals. It does not end here Poland has a lot in store for you starting from a mix of cultures that truly reflects in everything from culture, architecture, art, music and cuisine, making Poland an irresistible destination for international students who amidst their studies eke out time to explore the beautiful cities and rustic country side of Europe.
PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS IN POLAND
Scholarships in Poland for International Students.There are a number of scholarships available within the limits defined in bilateral agreements.Find partial scholarships to finance your study abroad in Poland.Enjoy up to 50% paid scholarships on Tuition fees only For bachelors, masters and phd’s, in any field of study from our offices. Apply today.
- Population: 38,163,000
- Capital: Warsaw
- Area: 312,685 square kilometers
- Language: Polish
- Currency: Zloty
- GDP per Capita: U.S. $9,700
- Industry: Machine building, iron and steel, coal mining, chemicals, shipbuilding
- Exports: Machinery and transport equipment, intermediate manufactured goods
WHY STUDY IN POLAND?
- Top Quality education
- Qualifications recognized by the European Union (EU) the USA, Australia and Canada
- Economical fees compared to other countries
- Affordable costs of living
- Strong economy on a steady growth path
- Vibrant cities abuzz with activities all year round
- Extremely safe country
- Makes Entry easier to Germany and many European countries
PART TIME JOBS IN POLAND
- 20 hrs works permitted during studies as well as 3 months full time work during holidays
THE POLISH EDUCATION SYSTEM
Poland has more than 400 universities and institutions, both public and private, which cover over 200 fields of study, they include
- public and private universities
- universities of technology
- medical universities
- universities of economics
- universities of agriculture and life sciences
- universities pedagogy
- universities of arts
- Universities of physical education
Bachelors Typically last for three years. Here Studies are focused on preparing students for future employment or continued education in the form of a Masters degree.
Masters Students have the choice between a five-year Masters programs starting in their first year of university or a supplementary two-year course following a Bachelors degree.
Doctoral studies typically last for four years that leads to a PhD degree. Doctoral studies are open to students who have gained a Masters qualification.
We work closely and directly with the following universities in Poland. Visit our offices to find out more.