The United States has the largest and most versatile system of higher education in the world. Any student willing and able to study will find a suitable place at one of the more than 3000 American colleges and universities – the key is finding the right institution.
The U.S. provides some of world’s finest higher education, especially in the field of technology. U.S. degrees are recognized all over the world and are considered to be one of the best in the world.
Also, many companies provide projects for the students in the neighboring universities to gain practical experience during their studies. Most of the research students receive waivers for their tuition fees and in some cases they are also provided with a stipend to help with their living expenses.
PART TIME JOBS
Students are allowed to work in their respective fields outside the campus for approximately three months as Interns during summer vacation. There are Intern programs during the academic year as well. Internships are a valuable part of education, as they help students gain practical experience while taking classes. Most universities offer academic credit for internship experience.
*Didn’t find what you were looking for?? Click the button below to book a one on one free consultation.
USA VISA TYPES
USA has various types of visas depending on the reason you’re visiting their country!We shall discuss a few types. Feel free to contact us Incase we have not covered your kinds of Visa
USA STUDENT VISA
Common interview questions asked at the embassy why applying for a student Visa(to list a few):
- Why have you chosen to study in the US?
- Why have you chosen this course / university?
- Why not study in India?
- What do you plan on doing on completion of course?
- How is this course going to assist you in your future plans? Etc
At Interstudy and Travel Ventures , we specialize in the USA student visa process. Our consultation services would include:
- Completing your online profile
- Online application form.
- Document / setting up profile for visa fee payment
- Confirming OFC and visa interview appointments.
- Financial profiling and assessment to cover funds required for the student visa.
- Drafts of sponsorship letters and declarations (if required)
- Collating all documents for case presentation.
We offer services and interview preparation to students / student dependents all over the country and have the required processes and systems in place to thoroughly prepare you for your student visa interview.
We also specialize in re-application of previously refused cases.
we offer consultation for only nonimmigrant visas to the US.Nonimmigrant visas are for people visiting the U.S. temporarily for tourism, business, education, exchange programs, or medical treatment.
The type of visa required depends on your purpose of travel. To qualify under US immigration laws as a nonimmigrant visa applicant, you must demonstrate to a visa office that you have ties to your country of residence and that you intent on returning to your country of residence once the purpose of your travel to the US is met and complete.
Trying to convince the visa officer in the very limited time they offer at an interview, now that’s the biggest challenge before us.
Unlike other countries, your visa outcome would not be determined by your documents irrespective of how strong they are or how sound your profile is. Documents are essential and they form the foundation to your case. However, your personal visa interview will determine the outcome of your visa application.
we offer consultancy services for the following USA visas
- B1 – Business Visa
- B2 – Tourist Visa
- F1 or M1 – Student Visa
- L1 and L2 – Work Visa
- J1 – Exchange Visitor Visa.
- F2 or M2 – Student Dependent Visa
- Re-application of a previously refused visa
Our personalized consultation service would include:
- Creating your online profile
- Providing you with the CGI doc for visa fee payment
- Completing the DS160 application form
- Scheduling your appointment for OFC (bio-metrics) and visa interview
- Profile / Financial assessment
- Advise on all the document that make up your case profile that best represent your purpose of travel.
- Advice on all sponsorship related documents and the required format of documents.
- Provide you with drafts of a sponsorship letter, business invite letter, company supporting letter, NOC, letter of support from parents etc.
- And MOST IMPORTANTLY – thorough preparation for your personal visa interview at the embassy. This would include:
- Assessing all possible questions that may be asked
- Assisting you with the answers you need to give focusing on your personal speaking style, abilities, delivery, tone etc.
- Multiple mock interview sessions that would be focused on the final delivery of answers, the clarity with which you present your case, building your confidence and understanding of the flow of the interview process etc.
We officially represent the following USA universities. Feel free to walk in our offices or book a free consultation