Work in Poland
Are you a professional or just starting your career? Poland offers young people more than you think. For your first experience, the companies tend to provide training, guide you through the difficulties and help you choose your future career path. If you want to align your education with the current job, employers are flexible enough to help you with that and if you are recognized as an expert you will be able to easily relocate to another country as part of the organizational structures of global institutions.
You’ll also enjoy a lower cost of living than most European countries, have the chance to learn a new language and, thanks to Poland’s central location, experience the mix of the western and eastern European cultures.
We are seeking for workers in Poland in different areas.
- Coffee Machine Assembly,
- Bread Factory,
- Chicken Slaughterhouse,
- Car Spare Parts Production,
- Truck/Trailer Drivers
- Electricians and many more
We are offering 1 year contract but renewable. Work Permit and residence card renewable for each 3 years.
Salary 600-800-1,000 €/month
REQUIREMENTS TO WORK IN POLAND
- Passport copy for the working permit (we need 2 months to issue the Polish state working permit). High School Certificate of Completion (Unskilled)
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree and Proof of Work Experience.
- English Proficiency.
- For some Skilled jobs (Construction/ Electricians/ Plumbers, etc, there will be Skype Interview with Employer)
The interested candidate should be between (20-40 years old)
Other information will be provided at our office located at Kimironko, Opposite the Market, Magnificat House, 3rd Floor.
Call/Whatsapp +250786427724 for more inquiries. Email:email@example.com